Out with the old books

 
Today, I decided to organise my bookshelf to make some space for my more recent favourite pieces. I opened the bottom "closed" section of the bookshelf, which already acts as an archive space of some sort, and I immediately chuckled at these three rather chunky volumes. SQL Server 2005 - that's ancient history! I purchased these books more than 15 years ago, in the early days of my IT career, when I was studying for my first Microsoft certification exam. Many years have passed since then I had a very successful career as a software developer and solution architect. I can definitely say C# is still one of my favourite programming languages and I could whip out some C# code with ease even if you roused me from sleep a 3AM. It's well and truly time to throw these out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That pesky hard-coding

Poor Man's T-SQL Formatter

Wingfoiling app for Garmin Watch